This chicken strips recipe is very simple and easy. The chicken was being cooked in the oven. The garlic butter was absolutely flavorful. The panko made the chicken strips very crispy. If you like chicken strips, you will like this recipe a lot! Enjoy!
Panko Garlic Chicken Strips (Adapted from Food.com)
2 – 3 servings
– 1 lb boneless chicken thighs or breasts
– 5 tablespoon unsalted butter
– 3 cloves garlic (minced)
– 1 cup panko
– ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
– 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (finely chopped)
– ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Lightly grease a baking pan and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add the butter and garlic. When the butter is melted, remove from heat and pour the butter mixture into a low flat dish.
- In another low flat dish, combine panko, Parmesan, and parsley. Add salt and pepper to suit your tastes.
- Cut the chicken thighs or breasts into strips.
- Roll chicken strips into garlic butter first, and then roll them on the panko mixture. Place the chicken strips on the prepared baking pan.
- If there is panko mixture leftover, sprinkle over the chicken strips. If there is butter mixture leftover, pour over the chicken strips.
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes until the chicken is just cooked. Serve immediately.